[OSM-talk] OSMXAPI

Mike Collinson mike at ayeltd.biz
Fri Jul 25 10:24:27 BST 2008

Would it additionally be feasible to add some sort of limit parameter (a la the MySQL LIMIT parameter) to OSMXAPI calls?

That would be useful for writing programs where you don't know exactly what the user might ask for. As a real example, I'd like to limit the return from a web-based POI node search to just 100 nodes.

Mike