[OSM-talk] A Swedish national server for OSM

Inge Wallin inge at lysator.liu.se
Wed Jul 30 22:07:16 BST 2008

On Tuesday 29 July 2008 20:57:17 Inge Wallin wrote:
> So to make a long story short, I have decided to check the viability of
> setting up a Swedish tile server + slippy map and some other services. To
> do that I am applying for some money from the Swedish Internet Society that
> has grants for such things.

What are the rules about the name / trademark in situations like this? Can I
use the openstreetmap name?  For instance, could I use se.openstreetmap.org
or www.openstreetmap.se?

Should I send a formal request somewhere and get a written permission? If so,
who gives the permission?  The Open StreetMap foundation?

	-Inge