[OSM-talk] I big jump in new users and user activity.

Karl Eichwalder ke at gnu.franken.de
Mon Jun 2 19:07:57 BST 2008

Richard Fairhurst schrieb:
> Iván Sánchez Ortega wrote:
>
>> <mandatory slashdot joke>
>> I, for one, welcome our new german overlords.
>> </mandatory slashdot joke>
>
> Though we can only 100% definitively prove that the new arrivals are
> Germans if the number of complaints about Potlatch triples, too.

Yeah ;)

Since version 9 or even 8 I like Potlatch more than JOSM because you can
do many things very fast.  Nevertheless using Potlatch I destroy data
unintentionally because undo does not work, or I'm too stupid to undo
mistakes early enough or because Internet latency causes some strange
results (mostly duplicated ways).

People also seem to have trouble to join ways properly.  I often
must connect Potlatch created ways.

--
Karl Eichwalder