[OSM-talk] Don't you just hate it when part 2...

Nick Whitelegg nick at hogweed.org
Sun Jun 8 23:35:01 BST 2008

On Sunday 08 Jun 2008 22:35, you wrote:
> yes! I do hate it,. but not because I don't regret walking or being
> outside,

Same with me too, though I might have gone somewhere else if I'd known! Guess
the lesson is to make sure you know what the others in your area are doing...

I think I may have met the guy out mapping today actually. About 17.30 I
passed someone with a yellow Etrex but thought nothing of it, but it was in
the common area. Good side of the coincident mapping isthat it looks like
that area is pretty well covered now...

Nick