[OSM-talk] HTTP Server Error (500) when using JOSM

Eduardo Habkost ehabkost at raisama.net
Tue Jun 10 23:01:02 BST 2008

On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 05:06:04PM -0400, simon at mungewell.org wrote:
> I was having a similar issue with an area containing a corrupt relation
> (Potlatch relation node member number bug).
>
> Knowing the relation reference number I was able download the relation
> from the API/history page, manually correct it and upload it again.

Being able to fix the broken relation myself would be awesome.  :)

I think I have found it:
http://api.openstreetmap.org/api/0.5/relation/14680/history

<relation id="14680" visible="true" timestamp="2008-05-27T00:36:30+01:00" user="Eduardo Habkost">
  <member type="node" ref="0" role=""/>
[...]

It looks like it is the ref="0" node above. I will try to upload the
relation without the bogus node.

Thanks!

--
Eduardo