[OSM-talk] OpenStreetBugs

Steven te Brinke s.tebrinke at student.utwente.nl
Fri Jun 13 18:27:53 BST 2008

It looks like updates done by the script are not fully correct. Deleting
results in an empty balloon and still existing node. However, after
refreshing it is correct. When adding a bug, it disappears when I hit
OK. However, at that moment the bug I added before appears. Thus I
always miss the last one added, but see all others. (I'm using FF3.)

Besides that, it is very nice.

Steven