[OSM-talk] Create extra Planet files for syncing

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Mon Jun 23 11:47:49 BST 2008

Hi,

> I never got around to checking out what happened to the diffs during
> that period, apologies.  Are you sure that there's a gap in data?

I was assuming there must be, but I might be wrong. Osmosis doesn't
refuse to apply a diff even if some of the objects arent' there. (Which
is a good thing since I usually apply full diffs on Europe extracts.)

> I'm not sure how simple it is for you to utilise, but the hourly (and
> minute) diffs will provide a continuous stream of diffs even during
> outages.  It would be possible to apply those as a workaround.

Sure, I can do that. I was assuming they would somehow be incomplete as
well but if they are ok then I can just switch to using these.

Bye
Frederik