[OSM-talk] Good example of OSM coverage - Sofija, Bulgaria

Matthias Urlichs matthias at urlichs.de
Tue Jun 24 08:35:35 BST 2008

On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 18:31:23 +0200, Ralf Zimmermann wrote:

> I would like to share a good example of OSM coverage with you.

Thank you -- that's cool.

On the flip side, a large chunk of one of the main roads you'd take to
actually _get_there_ is missing.

Looking further left, we can see that also some of the "new" borders
within former Yugoslavia are missing.
Does anybody have any idea where to get them from? That's a somewhat
important feature which really needs to be in our map, IMHO.

Matthias Urlichs   |   {M:U} IT Design @ m-u-it.de   |  smurf at smurf.noris.de
 - -
Maturity is only a short break in adolescence.
				-- Jules Feiffer