[OSM-talk] The State of the Flags (in the State of the Map)

Iván Sánchez Ortega ivan at sanchezortega.es
Thu Jun 26 12:21:30 BST 2008

Hi,

I'm wondering how many of the non-irish, non-british speakers for SotM08 will
bring a flag from their country. It would be very nice to have such a
display. So, if any speaker hasn't got a national flag around, it's time to
buy one ;-)

I also think that this time we can skip the bit about (ahem) using duct tape
and observe a minimal flag protocol[1], use the same size (around 1.5 x 1
meters should be fine), show them all together (I wonder if the conference
venue has some flagpoles for doing this...)

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_protocol

Cheers,
--

Si el trabajo es salud, viva la tuberculosis   (Eduardo Sanchez & friends)