[OSM-talk] Black and White Flyer request

Chris Hill chillly809 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jun 28 18:46:04 BST 2008

John McKerrell wrote:
> On 27 Jun 2008, at 22:44, John McKerrell wrote:
>
>> version without the background for tomorrow. I'm going on a trial
>> flight and am hoping to get the flying school interested in the
>> project.
>>

> In case anyone's interested in how the trial flight went, it was
> cancelled :-( Weather was good, instructor was ill, oh well.
>
> John

Beware: flying, like OSM, is highly addictive, but unlike OSM it is
expensive and involves lots of hanging around waiting for something
(weather window, flying instructor ...).  It is also full of acronyms:
GPS, VOR, QFE, V1 etc.  One of my favourites is a navigation tool called
LOS - Looking Over the Side.

Cheers, Chris
(PPL - retd).