[OSM-talk] Paying registration fee for SOTM

Etienne treasurer at openstreetmap.org
Sun Jun 29 16:14:45 BST 2008

Gervase
An invoice with payment instructions was sent to you on May 12th.  Sending
details were:

Date: Mon May 12 12:54:28 2008
To: ****@gerv.net
Subject: State of the Map Conference Registration - Invoice

There have been some reports of invoices not being received - probably due
to spam filtering.

An invoice has been emailed to everyone who has registered (up to 25th
June).  If you registered before that date but have not received an invoice
then please let me know and I'll resend.  Gerv, I will resend yours
immediately.

Anyone who registered since 25th June will not have received an invoice yet,
but will get one soon.

Etienne