[OSM-talk] MapDiff

Dair Grant dair at refnum.com
Thu Mar 6 22:21:06 GMT 2008

Hi,

I was curious how OSM activity was distributed around the world, so have
written a little tool to visualise the daily diffs:

    <http://www.refnum.com/osm/mapdiff/>

The example movie covers three months from November 2007, including the
final bit of the TIGER import (which looks quite impressive as it sweeps
across the US).

Perhaps unsurprisingly there is constant activity over Europe, but I found
it interesting how global the changes are - every day, almost every bit of
the world gets some kind of change made to it.

-dair