[OSM-talk] Converting Polish/.MP to OSM?

Simon Wood simon at mungewell.org
Tue May 6 06:18:38 BST 2008

On Mon, 5 May 2008 22:20:04 -0600
Simon Wood <simon at mungewell.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
> Is anyone working on any tools to facilitate the conversion of '.mp' to '.osm'?
>
> I have permission to import some footpaths/trails from this site:
> http://www.calgarycachers.net/trailmaps/maps.htm

By the way, I created a user account 'catmp' for the purpose of uploading this data (and as a way of keeping track of it). I also thought it would be polite to add a URL field with a link to his website.

He says that he updates about every 3 months, so whatever we do to import it should be able to handle/track changes.
Simon.