[OSM-talk] street traits

Jeffrey Martin dogshed at gmail.com
Fri May 9 19:51:45 BST 2008

Here is my list of traits.

Lane width.
Number of lanes in each direction.
Number of bidirectional lanes not controlled by signals.
Number of bidirectional lanes controlled by signals.
size of shoulder
Center turn lane.
In lane parking.
Separate parallel parking. side of street
Separate diagonal parking. side of street
parking on shoulder
parking partially on shoulder
parking partially on sidewalk
access: ramps only, ramps and full intersections, intersections, t
intersections (divided highway).
divided by barrier
divided by median
divided by park