[OSM-talk] Potlatch 0.9a

Mon May 12 09:40:19 BST 2008

Axel von Matern wrote:

> Just got an issue with the new feature. Its really dangerous to be
> able to shift whole ways that easy.

That should be fixed in 0.9a - it's more reluctant to move ways than 0.9 was.

> What happens is I accidently moved a large lake and then polatch
> bugged out due to memory issues. When logged back in, the lake where
> gone. Now I dont know how to fix this lake... do I need to redraw it?

You can undelete ways by pressing 'U'. Any ways that have been deleted
will show up as red, locked ways - to undelete one, just unlock it by
clicking the little padlock symbol.

Failing that, if you post where the lake was, I'm sure someone here
can have a go.

cheers
Richard