[OSM-talk] A super quick poll

Peter Miller peter.miller at itoworld.com
Mon Nov 3 11:41:28 GMT 2008

The correct list for this debate is legal-general and that was the one place
where it was not discussed which I find surprising. I have posted the
original poll to legal-general here with my comments:
http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/legal-general/2008-November/000009.
html

If people are interested in the licencing debate then please subscribe to
legal-general here.

Regards,

Peter