[OSM-talk] A project for winter - Building heights

Iván Sánchez Ortega ivan at sanchezortega.es
Mon Nov 3 14:03:02 GMT 2008

El Lunes, 3 de Noviembre de 2008, Stefan Baebler escribió:
> a fun way for checking the dataset would surely be to have OSM maps in
> 3d simulations or games, such as
> http://torcs.sourceforge.net/ or
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/trigger-rally/ (picked at random,
> other targets are welcome)

Naahhh... I'm thinking in Grand Theft Auto: OSM. If just because the road
network would allow the automata (cars and peds) to move around.

> How about piste maps in Tux racer ? :D

Whoa, that's a *cool* idea! (pun intended). This should be added to the list
of student projects.

--

Un ordenador no es un televisor ni un microondas, es una herramienta compleja.