[OSM-talk] Mapnik rendering of paths + place=locality in general

Steve Chilton S.L.Chilton at mdx.ac.uk
Mon Nov 3 16:40:23 GMT 2008

Wednesday - patch by Bernhard H integrated and submitted yesterday.
Locality has been in mapnik style for a while and should render fine.

Cheers
STEVE

Steve Chilton, Learning Support Fellow
Manager of e-Learning Academic Development
Centre for Learning and Quality Enhancement
Middlesex University
phone/fax: 020 8411 5355
email: steve8 at mdx.ac.uk
http://www.mdx.ac.uk/schools/hssc/staff/profiles/technical/chiltons.asp