[OSM-talk] Tenerife flooded?

Jon Burgess jburgess777 at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 6 23:44:24 GMT 2008

On Thu, 2008-11-06 at 13:00 +0100, Dirk-Lüder Kreie wrote:

> Without having checked the shapefile I find it most likely that
> something went wrong on shapefile creation or shapefile
> transfer/import
> to mapnik.

I think the data must have been bad when I pulled in the shapefile
generated on Tuesday this week. I've just updated it with the one from
this morning and the island looks OK. You should see this starting to
appear fixed soon (It may take a some time for the tiles to re-render
and may need to bypass your browser cache).

	Jon