[OSM-talk] UK Industrial Estate Roads

"Marc Schütz" schuetzm at gmx.net
Fri Nov 7 12:43:55 GMT 2008

> On 07/11/2008 06:48, Joshua Scotton wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I added some streets recently on an industrial estate and tagged them
> > highway=road as I'm not sure what other tag to use.
> >
> > They are roads on a uk industrial estate with the normal white lines in
> > the middle of the road.
> >
> > Should I use something like highway=industrial, or something else?
>
> Usually highway=service

Or if your roads are "main roads" and you want to contrast them with small roads leading to a house, parking lot etc., you can use highway=unclassified.

--
GMX Download-Spiele: Preizsturz! Alle Puzzle-Spiele Deluxe über 60% billiger.
http://games.entertainment.gmx.net/de/entertainment/games/download/puzzle/index.html