[OSM-talk] barrier=gate

Erik Johansson erjohan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 23:14:50 GMT 2008

On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 2:42 PM, elvin ibbotson
<elvin.ibbotson at poco.org.uk> wrote:
> I feel there is a need for a little
> management - possibly even a committee or working party - with respect to
> the basic data structure. I would suggest a little less freedom in the
> matter of feature typing, with every feature having a specific type
> represented in the dataset in much the same way as location.

I'm pretty sure that would take some time defining everything and
classifying everything. The wiki can be used to setup such a scheme,
so please gather together some knights of class and give us a taxonomy
to be proud of.

I tag with highway=gate and barrier=gate! ha!