[OSM-talk] Maxspeed classification example: WFS vectors on top of Mapnik raster map

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Sun Nov 16 14:02:03 GMT 2008

Thanks to Jon Burgess and others, the recompiled Windows executable osm2pgsql.exe also Windows users can now import any tags they want into PostGIS database.  As an example about what that feature could be used for I uploaded a simple image visualising maxspeed tags of streets of Helsinki.  See http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Image:OSM_cross_kitchen.jpg.

-Jukka Rahkonen-