[OSM-talk] YOURS is great! ...

ビカス ヤダワ (vikas yadav) mevikas at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 15:14:58 GMT 2008

I had been busy mapping my area neat the capital of india past 3 months.
The next thing I needed was a good routing engine.
and finally YOURS is doing just that.

I checked my maps and discovered lots of problems in my area (like two
oneways in same direction,etc).
The edition of planet on the site is dated Nov13 which is very old.

Now I wanted to have a YOURS server on my ubuntu. so i can recompile a short
part and verify it quickly.
for that i hunted the source of YOURS everywhere but could not find any
public code.
I also downloaded and tried gosmore on my winxp (never detects a PAK file)
and even on ubuntu7 (does not draw anything).
Im so excited with YOURS that i badly need to fix my all maps so that the
engine can run good.
Please help.

Thanks.
Vikas