[OSM-talk] Proposal for a map-bug tracker (Openstreetbugs)

Bernhard Zwischenbrugger bz at datenkueche.com
Sat Nov 29 10:55:50 GMT 2008

Hi

What about defining the API first?
And before defining the API we need the use cases.

An other thing I would like to see are bug reports in XMPP (Jabber) Network.
Think about a map that shows you a new report without polling.
People could discuss immediately in a small chat window about this bug.
Scalability shouldn't be a problem with XMPP.

Bernhard