[OSM-talk] Turn restriction docs

Scott Atwood scott.roy.atwood at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 20:04:37 GMT 2008

Perhaps someone who understands how this feature works should add a few
examples of ways that have been properly tagged as turn restrictions.
I recently added several turn restrictions in this vicinity, and I admit I
was quite confused by the documentation, but I did the best I could.  After
this discussion I am even less sure I did it correctly.  Perhaps someone
could take a look at what I did wrong and it could serve as an instructive
example for learning.  I'm OK with being used as a public example.  :)

http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=37.33944&lon=-121.87191&zoom=17&layers=B000FTF

-Scott

--
Scott Atwood

Cycle tracks will abound in Utopia.  ~H.G. Wells