[OSM-talk] Loading img file onto Garmin 60 CSx

David Ebling dave_ebling at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 3 21:04:19 BST 2008

I'm having trouble loading a map file onto a Garmin 60CSx for a relative. I've made a file using mkgmap, and loaded it onto the memory card in a folder called "Garmin" and placing it into it using a card reader. I put the card into the GPS, but it doesn't seem to recognise it as a map. I tried using the USB mass storage mode, and could see the map file in the Garmin file, as it should be according to http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Mkgmap#Installing

Thanks!

Dave