[OSM-talk] map display www.openstreetmap.org

Ulf Mehlig ulf.mehlig at gmx.net
Sat Oct 4 22:09:14 BST 2008

Thanks, Frederik and Steve!

I see Steve's point; especially coordinates at map borders within the
browser window would most probably not enhance map display. However, a
nice coordinate display like Frederik's wouldn't hurt, would it ;-) Many
thanks for the java script example.

In respect to map *export* I still think that an option to create map
borders with coordinates would be helpful. I did not find anything
especially helpful in respect to rendering of map borders in
mapnik/osmarender documentation. Can anybody give me a hint where to
look, or an example how to render an OSM-based map with such borders?

Thanks again, Ulf

--
 Ulf Mehlig    <ulf.mehlig at gmx.net>