[OSM-talk] ping OpenAerialMap

Martijn van Exel mvexel at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 13:51:26 BST 2008

Hey all,

I'm trying to reach the OAM people to ask about the status concerning
the license status of the i-cubed data. I would like to use the data
outside of OAM but I can find no clue as to the legalities around
that. http://www.openaerialmap.org/datasource/1/ states it's public
domain but 'There is currently some question as to the licensing terms
for this data. This is being resolved as quickly as possible. Until
then, it is best to assume that this imagery can not be used outside
of OpenAerialMap' sounds quite ominous to me.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Martijn