[OSM-talk] ping OpenAerialMap

Martijn van Exel mvexel at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 16:07:04 BST 2008

Christiano -- Thanks for that. My guess would be that using the WMS in
an OAM-external environment would actually violate the recommendation
to use the i-cubed dataset only within OAM. My take on it would be
that, as long as there's still uncertainty as to licensing, you should
use the i-cubed data only within the OAM *website*.

Does Potlatch show it, for example?

Martijn

martijn van exel -+- mvexel at gmail.com -+- http://www.schaaltreinen.nl/