[OSM-talk] Xybot

Peter Miller peter.miller at itoworld.com
Fri Oct 24 22:51:39 BST 2008

My mistake, the bot is forgiven! I have looked again and yes, it was
landuse=wood not natural=wood, and it changed it to landuse=forest. Possibly
changing it to natural=wood would have been more helpful, or indeed to flag
is as possibly needing manual attention by putting something on
OpenStreetBugs, but that is part of the wider bot discussions that I am
staying out of for now.

Thanks for adding the link to the xybot wiki page to the user page; that is
a good step forward.

Peter