[OSM-talk] Introductory OSM slides

Inge Wallin inge at lysator.liu.se
Sun Oct 26 15:34:35 GMT 2008

So, I gave a presentation about OpenStreetMap to the participants of the Free
Software Conference Scandinavia today (fscons.org). I looked for some slides
that I could use but didn't find anything so I had to roll my own.

Now I want to make these available for others who are in the same situation as
I was, but perhaps aren't as used to create presentations like this as I am.
And even if you are, it will still save a lot of time.

It's 35 slides with lots of pictures.  The ODP file is 6 MB, and the PDF file
is 3 MB.  Where would be a good place to put them?
	-Inge