[OSM-talk] Ideas for student project on OSM

James Stewart j.k.stewart at ed.ac.uk
Tue Oct 28 14:38:05 GMT 2008

Hi, I am a contributor to the map,but also work in the University in
Edinburgh. I have been talking to the people who run the MSc in GIS,
they have 140 students, and have to propose potential dissertation
projects. Most of the students work on the technology side,
programming and developing tools. Has any one got any ideas of the
sorts of work that could be done/needs to  be done for the OSM project
that a post grad student could work?

James

Dr James Stewart
Research centre for Social Sciences
Institute for the Study of Science, Technology and Innovation
University of Edinburgh

t: +44 131 650 6392
skype:jameskstew2

http://homepages.ed.ac.uk/jkstew/
LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/in/jamesks
http://www.issti.ed.ac.uk

  ***Mobile Phones, Cigarettes for the 21st Century***

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.