[OSM-talk] arbitrary markers on main map

Ed Loach ed at loach.me.uk
Tue Sep 2 11:42:23 BST 2008

I wrote:

> Forget I asked. I thought to try using Firefox and now get an
> extra
> pane of options. It was IE where the View and Export tabs look
> the
> same for me.

I've had emails saying it works for others in IE. I just tried on my
work machine and it works on IE there, so it's my machine.

And I've worked out my problem - Admuncher was causing the problems.
I disabled filtering and tried switching to the Export tab again and
that worked fine. I'll set up a rule to ignore the osm domain. I'm
still not sure why Admuncher wasn't also filtering in Firefox though
- I thought it did both.

Thanks to this list for letting me know that I even had a problem,
and giving me enough replies for me to trace the problem and resolve
it.

Ed