[OSM-talk] OpenRouteService and footways/cycleways

Peter Miller peter.miller at itoworld.com
Wed Sep 3 17:24:45 BST 2008

Thanks for the feedback.

Btw, I have added a heading on the OpenRouteService wiki page for 'feature
requests and feedback' and have populated it with my issues. Can I suggest
that the OpenRouteService team might like to respond to the items at some
point when time allows and encourage people to use this to capture all the
requests in one place?

You might like to see how this works for other OSM products:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/OSM_Mapper
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/OpenStreetBugs
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Potlatch/Feedback

Regards,