[OSM-talk] OpenStreetMap routing service

Lambertus osm at na1400.info
Sun Sep 7 17:04:12 BST 2008

This is where some of the strengths of this webservice implementations
shows. You can place to and from markers on multiple places around the
route to see where the problem originates (You don't need to clear the
route entirely, just place a new to or from marker.

So I've investigated this and found the most likely problem. Please have
a look at the following two routes:
<http://tile.openstreetmap.nl/~lambertus/routing-world/?flat=51.031219&flon=-1.076628&tlat=51.058047&tlon=-1.265553&v=motorcar&fast=1>

<http://tile.openstreetmap.nl/~lambertus/routing-world/?flat=51.014545&flon=-0.924744&tlat=51.058047&tlon=-1.265553&v=motorcar&fast=1>

These two routes seem to me an indication for a data error on or near
the intersection, probably disconnected nodes. I hope this helps.