[OSM-talk] OpenStreetMap routing service

Lambertus osm at na1400.info
Sun Sep 7 20:56:11 BST 2008

Thanks for the links, that looks quite what I was thinking about.

Would be nice if those pages (especially the maxspeed) page could be
easily parsed by scripts. That way only one central wikipage has to be
maintained (instead of both the wiki page and perhaps several files in svn).

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/OSM_tags_for_routing/Access-Restrictions