[OSM-talk] download osm format large area, high zoom level

Wim de Vries wsvries at xs4all.nl
Mon Sep 8 12:59:36 BST 2008

Hi,
I tried the Perl script. Seems OK, but the data chunk seems not be valid.
So, now I am back to the question of being able to download large chunks
(at least larger than the OSM site now permits), possibly with not all
detail in it.
Now I can only download very small patches via the Web interface. And, at
this moment I even cannot get any OSM (FireFox,IEExplorer or Kosmos) from
the site. Export just opens an empty page.
I would appreciate some help.
Thanks,
Wim de Vries.