[OSM-talk] Restaurants/Fast Food

Douglas Furlong douglas.furlong at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 13:18:02 BST 2008

What I would really like, is for some one to be sitting in a restaurant, and
be able to tap away on their mobile device (or via a web page later on ),
and rate the quality of the restaurant, and of course in clude every thing
else (accessibility options for instance).

Is that some thing that could be built around the current OSM DB, or would
it require a second paralel project?