[OSM-talk] Need help!

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Thu Sep 11 08:41:46 BST 2008

AkMeR wrote:
>> This is worrying because this dispute involves two of the most prolific*
>> mappers.
>>
>> * : See http://www.openstreetmap.org/stats/data_stats.html
> Heh. Dmitry Oleynov is the most destructive mapper. For two days (8-9 of
> Sept) he has removed 75139 nodes! But created only 888.

His actions do not appear to be malicious though - in fact he emailed
Steve on Tuesday after he realised what he had done asking for help to
revert the changes.

That got passed on to me, but I don't any way of reverting stuff, so I
suggested last night that he come here and ask for help.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)
http://www.compton.nu/