[OSM-talk] [OSM-dev] Problems with JOSM

Gregory nomoregrapes at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 12 21:05:16 BST 2008

tis working now.
I updated the jre, although it said it didn't complete installation it seems
to be happy there are no more updates to do.

Comment about the mappaint plugin:
Can this be removed from the plugins list? (as it's no longer needed/used)
Unless there is a reason it still gets listed, I'm not bothered it justs
seems to make sense to remove it.

Thanks shaun.
Thanks guys on IRC when I was worrying.

--