[OSM-talk] Graveyard not being rendered

Ed Loach ed at loach.me.uk
Tue Sep 16 18:27:04 BST 2008

> It looks OK to me.
>
> The main Mapnik layer doesn't actually render the
> amenity=grave_yard
> tag, which is why you can't see it.

It looks OK to me too, but only in Potlatch or JOSM. I can't see it
in the T at H layer either. Checking the tile details it's not been
rerendered since the 11th, and I don't know how to find out when you
added the grave_yard exactly. As a test I've requested a rerender (I
think):
http://tah.openstreetmap.org/Browse/details/tile/12/2320/1615/

Selecting it in Potlatch and pressing H suggests that it was added
in July (by GrumpyLump) and amended this evening (by Steve Chilton),
so perhaps that is why it looks OK now in the editors, although the
only thing I can see is that it's gained a created_by tag.

Ed