[OSM-talk] OpenStreetBug Bug

Jukka Rahkonen jukka.rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Fri Sep 19 14:08:45 BST 2008

Hi,

If I press the OpenStreetBug bug mark it opens a bubble showing information
about the bug.  That's fine, but there seems to be no way to close the info
bubble.  And because there is no obvious button for closing the bubble, people
like me are thinking that perhaps the "Close mark" control is made for that. It
definitely isn't. Do I remember right that there used to be a red cross for
closing the bubble before the OpenStreetBug update?
I am using Firefox 3.0.1 on Windows WP if that matters.