[OSM-talk] Proposed feature for noname

Christoph Böhme christoph at b3e.net
Mon Sep 22 20:11:52 BST 2008

Stefan Hirschmann <krasnoj at gmx.at> schrieb:
> In case of routing, I think it is a big difference if you know, that
> the road has definitely no adress. The absense of the name is such a
> strange thing, that it should be mentioned.

But what would you do differently in a routing application in cases
where you know that a street has definitely no name compared to cases
where the name is not yet known? (Apart from telling the driver to jot
down the streetname and put it on osm). In both cases You need some
work-around to enable using this streets as destinations or navigate
through them.

	Christoph (Xoff)