[OSM-talk] Using Amazon Mechanical Turk

Michal Migurski mike at stamen.com
Tue Sep 23 16:57:40 BST 2008

I love this idea, especially if it could be backed up with a "single
serving" editing UI, a way editor specifically tailored to the
modification of a single length of road. It'd be an interesting way to
fund the project, actually: accept donations that go into an MTurk
pool, or just provide the editing UI and instructions like Andy's
below to anyone who wants to see a particular set of roads fixed up.
Sometimes it's just as fast to fix a road as it is to figure out that
a road needs fixing, which is a challenge.

-mike.

michal migurski- mike at stamen.com
                  415.558.1610