[OSM-talk] State of the Map 2009 - Date Check / pre-call for venues

Nick Black nickblack1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 09:51:13 BST 2008

Hello,

At the OSMF meeting yesterday evening we talked briefly about the
State of the Map 2009.  This years event was awesome, and next years
will be even better.  The Foundation will be opening the call for
venues in the next couple of weeks.  Before we do that, I'd like to
ask anyone who is considering putting together a hosting proposal to
confirm that dates of the 11th and 12th July 2009 work for them.

We're aiming to open the call for venues in early October (next week
ideally), so please let me know if the 11th - 12th July are bad for
you.

If you are interested in helping out with organisation, or want to
keep an eye on things, there is a very rough timetable on the wiki:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/State_Of_The_Map_2009/Planning.

Cheers,

--
Nick Black