[OSM-talk] State of the Map 2009 - Date Check / pre-call for venues

Nick Black nickblack1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 10:43:38 BST 2008

Just to clarify - at this stage all we're asking is whether the 11th -
12th July are particularly bad dates (eg National Foo Day or
something) for anyone who is thinking about submitted a proposal.

The actual call for venues will go out in the next couple of weeks
time - and absolutely every nation, regions, OSM group on earth is
welcome to apply.

Nick

--
Nick Black