[OSM-talk] State of the Map 2009 - Date Check / pre-call for venues

Iván Sánchez Ortega ivan at sanchezortega.es
Wed Sep 24 11:46:44 BST 2008

El Miércoles, 24 de Septiembre de 2008, Nick Black escribió:
> We're aiming to open the call for venues in early October (next week
> ideally), so please let me know if the 11th - 12th July are bad for
> you.

While we're discussing the dates for SOTM09, I'd like to propose expanding the
conferences to three days. I don't know if more people had the feeling that
two days aren't enough.

A formula that has been tested and proven is to let the actual conferences sit
in the weekend (11th-12th jul), and plan a "workshop day" the day before
(i.e. 10th jul). This way, lots of workshops could be programmed, without
overlapping the talks.

Does this sound right?

Cheers,
--

Now listening to: Dot Allison - Afterglow (1999) - [1] Colour Me (4:33)
(0.000000%)