[OSM-talk] Parking aisle as boundary of car park not showing

Steve Chilton S.L.Chilton at mdx.ac.uk
Wed Sep 24 16:28:03 BST 2008

Mapnik doesn't recognise dual tags. In this case the area tag takes
precedence. Separate polygon is the way to get it to show.

Cheers
STEVE

Steve Chilton, Learning Support Fellow
Manager of e-Learning Academic Development
Centre for Learning and Quality Enhancement
Middlesex University
phone/fax: 020 8411 5355
email: steve8 at mdx.ac.uk
http://www.mdx.ac.uk/schools/hssc/staff/profiles/technical/chiltons.asp