[OSM-talk] Code of conduct for automated (mass-) edits

Gert Gremmen g.gremmen at cetest.nl
Mon Sep 29 12:11:43 BST 2008

Some enhancements:

The serverscript  (see below) could create a web page with the
temporary accountname as a URL, summarizing all the submitted data,
for consulting by anyone finding a questionable dataelement.

This webpage  may contain a reverse request button.
A system should be invented for approval of such a request.
In it's best form the script would reverse automatically.

A report will be created with reversals that create problems,
such as modified elements after the batch, for manual
review........ who will do that ???

Gert Gremmen

Openstreetmap.nl  (alias: cetest)