[OSM-talk] Code of conduct for automated (mass-) edits

Gert Gremmen g.gremmen at cetest.nl
Tue Sep 30 06:58:29 BST 2008

Unfortunately, I am a mapper, not a programmer.
Unfortunately I have opinions and ideas but not the skills
to bring them into practice,

I am the first to regret that.

I am from a generation been raised with PDP-11 basic
IBM-p qbasic and managed
to understand C, a bit of perl and some python
to the level that I can install and modify simple scripts.

If you have some assembler projects in 8080 or
6801/3/9 I can be of help.
XML is to me, structured ASCII only.

To all on the list:
Don't  tell me to shut-up because just I cannot
(yet) cope with the last 10 year of programming,
and thus cannot be of help in coding.
I know what it is about, just too old.

Gert Gremmen